Wednesday, July 7, 2010

5:03 AM



Y'all see the pic...if you've read the last 5:03, you already know.... drinkin out of nothin but coffee mugs from now on! haha... drinks taste so much better...

So i just finished my lil summer session, taking some classes to get ready to graduate soon...apologies for another blog hiatus...back to my regularly scheduled program fairly soon. once again, preciate all y'all still checkin for me

...oh, and don't worry what's in my mug... "IT'S MY MUG. FUCK YOU." (Lil Wayne voice, hahahaha)

I can't be there with you......but i can dream

Clearly some of y'all didn't read my last 5:03 and get the messages... oh well

Shout-out to my friend Mike Posner killin Warped Tour right now...make sure you support him on August 10 when his debut album drops.

When did trying to act grown be so cool? keyword: trying. Especially when there's some of y'all out here that need to live they got damn lives before talkin about shit....sit yo dumbass down

Beautiful women with fuck up mindstates....pretty much describes 98% of the women i come around.

I'm different. I cant base what i'm going to be off of what everybody isn't....marinate on that.

It's interesting when you see people that have the perception that their moves are not seen, especially the little conniving, slimy ass moves that are super visible to me

I'm startin to see people distance themselves...it's crazy...people I consider....well, use to consider close, family, etc. lowkey got their backs turned right now. but seriously, I can't even be mad. it's just a punch that you have to roll with whether you like it or not.

Rick Ross beat selection is impeccable...watch his latest shit be considered "timeless" in a couple.

"the anger and the sorrow mixed up leads to mistrust, now it gets tough for you to love again"

still, always....Lawn cut low, I see you snakes in the grass

Crazy when you're goin through shit, but you gotta save face due to an image that you feel you have to convey a certain type of image and message to everybody. We all go through some tough shit at times...if you haven't, then you must not be livin life......and it may get deep at times. At some points however, I wish I could just say 'Fuck It' and let everybody know, but then that self-consciousness that we hall have kicks in. *sigh* oh well, we go through these phases and stages...it all depends on how you can adapt and react.

out of all the people releasin on September 14th, Big Sean is gonna be the winner out of that group...watch.

lemme get this nap in...y'all be cool. i'm out.

3 comments:

  1. PORFAVOR! lEAN MIS ARTICULOS LES VAN A GUSTAR MUCHO! DIGANME DE DONDE SON Y LOS PUBLICOS EN EL IDIOMA EN QUE HABLEN...
    INGLES: PLEASE! read my articles are going to like A LOT! Tell me WHERE ARE AND IN THE LANGUAGE IN PUBLIC SPEAKING

    ReplyDelete
  2. anutha ATLien .... myspace.com/spaceayj ... page jus went up yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get all "little kid at Christmas" when I see a new 5:03. I love these shits man, keep 'em coming..

    ReplyDelete