Thursday, May 28, 2009

RECAP: PICS FROM MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

Memorial Day weekend was fun. I worked the whole time, but I love my job, so it's all good. and yes, I wore my Black/Pink Ye'gerbombs the whole weekend b/c they're so comfortable. Met a lot of cool people....& had a bangin sale on Memorial Day, Thanks to all who came through. If I missed you and/or didn't take a pic of you, I'll catch you on the next one...just holla @ me.

Leaders has porch life... We have bench life.

I still have yet to see the resemblance

Who do you know skateboards in some Louis Vuittons like it's nothin??? THIS GUY

hey Frankie.... nice shirt (no bias of course ;D )





Damn D Slate, LET YO WRIST BREATHE!

hey She

haven't seen the homie ZO! in years...

MoBeatz, Stretch Money, Me, big bro

This pic is one of the illest to me



B! thanks for the sampler plate girly.

1 comment:

  1. stretch moneyyyyyyy! damn i did not know he was bout to be there

    ReplyDelete