Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MY PHOTOSHOOT WITH G OF HOODTOGRAPHY

So here I am, in the Champion Sound Studio in Yakistan (Pontiac) while the end of Octane's Video for "Leave Me Alone" was gettin shot. It's been a while since I've been in Champion Sound, and they've expanded and cleaned up the joint really well since the last time I was there, and have added a photo studio. I've At the shot wrapped, G from Hoodtography loaded up the video, then started to snap a couple shots of people in front of the white screen. I got a chance to step in for a few pics. If I had known that there was gonna be a photoshoot, I would've had on a Burn Rubber Fitted. Nonetheless, these pics still look ill. Once again, big shout-out to G at Hoodtography for the pics.





AH GUCCI!


1 comment:

  1. This bottom pic should be the one used for the header

    ReplyDelete