Friday, June 18, 2010

RECAP: SCHOOLZOUT 2010 WITH BIG SEAN AND WIZ KHALIFA

So last friday was Schoolzout, which was a success. my homegirl Alex Washington did a great job with her recap of Schoolzout, which you can see here. Anyways, lemme get into...and I should've posted this sooner, but fuck it. Shout-out to B. Wash and the FF crew for letting me host this joint....onto the pics.

Whenever I'm in Detroit, I gotta make a stop to Sweetwater's...they have thee best wings ever.

whatupdoe Deezle

I went with a burger this time though...with the extra Sweetwater sauce

Anyways, on to the event....Lord & Taylor killed it.

the homie Jwan did his thing...crowd was packed



Oh yeah, I was hosting this event. Crowd was dope. Love y'all.

then Big Sean came out...definitely put on for his city....

brought K-Deezy out

....and Pat Piff





Wiz's set was ill too.







performed "The Kid Frankie" and "Up"...my favorite joint of K&OJ

Shout-out to the homie Wiz

Shout-out to Finally Famous and Taylor Gang. Much luv.

No comments:

Post a Comment