Friday, June 18, 2010

LEVI MAESTRO'S INFINITY PIECE

very dope piece...I need it.

"I am very proud to announce today, my very first creation of design that will be made available to the public for purchase . After several months of working with Los Angeles based jeweler Shayan Afshar on what began as a personal project of dedication, I have finally come up with something that I feel is undeniable. I began this design with the intention to communicate that when I give my heart & my word to something, then my energy, my love, my mind, & of course my time become infinitely dedicated. Juxtaposing the materials of a translucent plastic band and a casing with a custom made bezel completely emerged in rose gold resulted with very original & classic qualities. This piece is set to be a reminder that when you give your all to something, anything becomes achievable. During the time I was recently in Paris my friend Mathieu from NBP came up with these nice photographs for me."



No comments:

Post a Comment