Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FLI PELICAN SEASON 4 RELEASE PART 1

Nino Brown of Fli Pelican leaked a couple pics of this upcoming collection. With a lot of lines that drop that I've seen, after checking out their lookbooks for their upcoming season, there are strong pieces that I could see myself wearing, as well as clothing pieces that I would never wear. However, with Fli Pelican, this whole season from Fli Pelican is way too dope to pass up. I would definitely rock every piece, from the cardigans to the t-shirts (especially that Cliff Skighpelican tee. Is that not one of the dopest pieces ever?!?!?! LOL). What sealed the proverbial deal for me is the last pic: the newest Fli Pelican New Era....oh so ill. Anyways, be on the lookout for a lot of this collection at Burn Rubber...and as always: don't sleep.












No comments:

Post a Comment