Monday, December 1, 2008

RECAP: POMPOUS PHOTOSHOOT

Bas & Blu had talked to me a few weeks ago about taking part in their photoshoot for POMPOUS Clothing. I was definitely down for it. Anyways, Dooski was also in the shoot, so she picked me up from BURN RUBBER and took me there...thanks DooDoo




Bas had all the clothes...


So we headed on a journey to find the loft...this tag rather intriuged me. "The Pussy Monster"...LOL!


So then, we traveled up a few flights of stairs, and through a couple hallways...AND through 2 or 3 secret doors. After a while, everything started to look really "Saw/Hostel- esque"...LOL






This room had to be one of the sketchiest ever! LOL, I swear I entered the room and heard Jigsaw ask "Do you wanna play a game?"


SO we got the loft of the legend Dante Marshall a.k.a. Dante Digital





So this guy Phil wanted a billion pictures of himself...lol, so conceited....
Dante talkin business with Phil



Dooski

OH SO SPICY










I finally the man, the myth, the legend known as Dante Digital


No comments:

Post a Comment