Monday, December 1, 2008

RECAP: BLACK FRIDAY

Y'all should know already that Black Friday @ Burn Rubber was bangin. I' putting this pic up again... and to the crumbs, don't get too mad that I posted this pic twice, lol...



Like I stated before, I was in Chicago when the morning rush was poppin, and got to the shop right before the evening madness...


Marlo whattup!





D Slate came through, on his champion ish. You may be asking yourself, 'Damn, what is that pendant that he's rockin?'


Black on Black BR CHEF-SO-ILL piece...OH SO SPICY


My favorite hipster came through on Friday too...I basically get to see her 30-45 seconds every 4-6 months, so I had to take a quick pic...


AZ rockin the 'grown ass mans'


Probably the greatest quote from D.B. 2.0 over the weekend: "Two naked girls. banana leaves on the nipple regions. Sushi. Sushi. Bang Bang!"


Mike "Mr. Cooler Than Me" Posner was in the building...


You'll find this plaque in one of our glass cases in the front. For those of you that didn't know remember, the people voted BURN RUBBER as the Best shop for Men's Shoes fro 2008...once again, big thanks to all who voted for us and Channel 4...We @ BURN RUBBER truly appreciate it


Cassidy...


DooDoo salty after the shoe wedgie...


Dinner for the evening...so good


fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment