Monday, September 15, 2008

OH LORD! PEEP THE PIC!: BURN RUBBER UNDER CONSTRUCTION

So Rick gave me a call last night and told me to peep the facebook page, and i saw this pic



Rick and Ro had been telling me that they were remodeling, but told me that the details were a "surprise" for me...well, I'll be up at Burn Rubber this weekend, and I can't wait to see what's been cookin in there... and if y'all wanna see me this weekend, come holla at me there...

PEOPLE, IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW, ...IT'S GOING DOWN...SO BE READY

1 comment:

  1. hmmm??? Yea, a couple weeks ago Rick told me there was going to be something special done to the store...he also asked if i knew a certain some one, but my mind was on "meh" mode...so i couldn't recall that person until later that evening. Well, can't wait to see the new look

    ReplyDelete