Monday, September 29, 2008

OFF A LIL RECAP!: WEEKEND HAPPENINGS

Yezzur, I'm back with a lil recap about what popped off last weekend...

I'll start this joint off on Friday, because even though my weekends start on Thursday, I already wrote of the events that occured here (check it out if you wish). I had the lovely opportunity of hanging out with a special certain somebody (to me at least), but plans fell through...my heart cracked a lil bit, lol. So I hung out at a couple house parties. The vibe wasn't popping in my opinion, so I left. I watched a fight with two frat guys over a cup of beer...I should've recorded it and put it on Youtube...it had 10+ million view potential, lol...

Let's see...aight, so Saturdays up @ State are always fun, no matter how you slice, chop, dice, or jullienne it. I woke up too early on a Saturday....like 9AM FOR NO REASON!!! Lol, but I kinda made up for it by watching Sonic (*cues Charles Hamilton), a dubbed Jackie Chan flick on the G4 channel, and the Food Network (arguably the best channel on TV in my opinion (insert fat joke here, I see them coming already, lol)) all at the same time...CHAMPION STATUS. College football in the afternoon. My big brother and his squad are 5-0, killin 'em out here...

SIDEBAR: Sesquicentennianl swirl = best ice cream ever
pro: it's delicious
con: dookie turns kelly green
(too much information...I'll keep it moving)

Anyways, the evening is pretty much where it gets a lil crazy and spirals into a whirlwind of names, faces, picture taking, dancing, singing, and everything else that you think is associated with a crazy night. I held my title up high of being an in-studio guest for the Cultural Vibe. There, E. Hasslehuff was hosting while JYoung was on the musical selections for the evening. William Ketchum III came in a little later. Ketchum was the undisputed "saltiest person in the world" that evening. His salt level increased to an all-time high when I came through with my promise to JYoung, which was some kicks to be able to get on the radio (you'll hear me next week...be ready...), then a couple in studio events that were utterly hilarious...




JYoung murdured the song selections for that evening. For me, it was the best set I've ever heard JYoung put together...



I left right before the show wrapped up and headed over to the homie Phil's house, where he and his roommates throw parties that always have that perfect ratio of cool people, beautiful ladies, fermented hops and other beverages, music, and all the other stuff that you mix and throw into into oven @ 375 to bake a great party...

the homie 'O' came through That Leaders looks even even crispier in a black-and-white joint

Alexandra!
That's it....outie 5000

No comments:

Post a Comment