Friday, September 26, 2008

OFF A LIL RECAP!: NAS & BRAND NEW

last night was a bangin concert....Let's get in to it...

The ticket to the concert wouldn't have been available if it wasn't this champion...

Ran into fly guy Ian before anything started
And I sat by these three lovelies
Mason was there...yellin all types of craziness...
I forgot the name of the band before Brand New, but they were dope...

The cats from Cultural Vibe were in attendance...
before Brand New came out, kids like this rushed the front....

And they wore shirts like these...terrible...smfh
Brand New
This guy was too hype...
...and drunk
So while Brand New was on stage, my eardrum was completely destroyed by this girl...I was able to snap a pic of her mid O-face
There was a four-way tie for the "Corndog of the Night" Award. Congrats guys...you earned it, with overuse of AXE body spray, hair gel, and the wearing of McCain shirts...
NaS came out and killed it...DJ Green Lantern was spinnin all of Nas classic shit...the crowd didn't really connect with his old joints, but I was goin crazy...

"fell from top ten to not mentioned at all, till your bodyguard's 'Oochie Wally' verse better than yours"...LOL, i had to use that one...

FADED came through
After the concert, my favs pulled a 'David Copperfield' and dsappeared on me...and I ran into Rach and chopped it up with her for a bit...
Got to my residence, was about to go to my floor, and as my camera dropped of my grasp, this athelete caught that joint for me...

that's it, that's all....I'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment