Friday, September 26, 2008

AND THEN THERE WAS A STORM!!!!!!!


So with everybody waiting to get their hands on the new blackberry BOLD that is coming to us in the nest couple months (I already got to play with it while I was in Montreal, and its dope!!!). This is the Berry I have really been waiting for, its the STORM, the touch screen Berry that is going to crush the iPhone (and the Google phone). This is the VODAFONE version, which I am going to try and get my hands on from my people in Japan, and it looks to be the final version. Here are the specs.....

World phone capable (GSM, CDMA, 3G)
3.2 mp camera
Video Capture
2 gig on board memory
SD card slot (expandable to 32 gigs)
7.2 mbps of high speed download capability
Open and Edit MS office files
...looks to be the most well built phone ever...and it looks so ballerish!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment