Sunday, September 28, 2008

CLIFF SKIGHWALKER EXCLUSIVE!: PAT PIFF WILL BE COLLABORATING WITH PHARRELL'S LABEL STAR TRAK!! CONGRATS!



The messages have been circulating around facebook, and I just got a report from one of the Finally Famous bosses that while at the concert at the Fillmore Theatre in Detroit, Pharrell stopped the show to announce that he would be collaborating with Detroit's own Pat Piff!! I just talked to Piff yesterday and he told me that he would be premiering some new tracks first on this site. Congrats homie!! I hope everything works out...

Here's one of my favorite tracks from Piff off of 28 Grams Later "People Mover"
The People Mover - Pat Piff ft. Big Sean

1 comment:

  1. no hate, but being at the concert. Pharrell said "yall look out for that nigga, somebody gone sign him real soon." and he mentioned how he spit for him at the kanye show. Collab talk? not at the show. But he was boostin his name real heavy.

    ReplyDelete