Friday, December 18, 2009

5:03 AM



last 5:03 of this semester.... workinonit

Look at that picture though?!?! What y'all know about that?!?!

I'm sitting here studying for my last test of the semester......crazy. I hate finals on the last day of finals week too. #kanyeshrug I'll get over it.

definitely lookin forward to break, and being back up at BR. As with everytime I go home, I can't wait to see some of y'all...as for you others....well.... gon head and take a guess...

Still trying to figure out if I can rock a skully. this Stussy joint I have is super quality. It feels dope for now.

when you pump fake on the home team, you look stupid.... and you get clowned on the low and the high.

I can't stand some of you that think that being extra quirky and different is cool. If you're naurally average, just be that. With some of you ladies, I think that Nicki Minaj has fucked your minds up, lol. Those that are not being themselves are so transparent and can be seen from miles away in my opinion. At the end of the day, just be cool and play your position.

How do some of you not wanna face the music yet try to listen to it?

I've written it before here, but I have to again.....some of y'all slay me with your actions.

Clipse "Till The Casket Drops" = CLASSIC. all around amazing. With each project Malice and Pusha put out, they strengthen their side of the argument for best hip-hop duo and solidify themselves even more as legends in the game. BARS on BARS.

"WHEN EVERYBODY PUTS ON THE CRAZIEST OUTFITS EVER, PUT ON YOUR FAVORITE OLD BAND OF OUTSIDERS DINNER JACKET AND PULL A MONSTER OUT OF YOUR SOUL."

I need a Rhea from N*E*R*D in my life...like two weeks ago.

I need a Vanessa Leon in my life...like two minutes ago.

I need an Olivia Munn in my life...like two hours ago.

I need a Meagan Good in my life...like two seconds ago.

I need a Fefe Dobson in my life...like two days ago.

I need an Anjulie in my life...like two years ago.

I need a Kristinia DeBarge in my life...like two months ago

"Please take a long hard look through your textbook, cuz I'm history"

I hate when people apologize to me for the wrong reasons... y'all know the people who you can sense are not genuine or are trying to do it so they can feel better about themselves and try to benefit from something...all of that = terriblay

If you like it then you shoulda put a NUVAring on it....LOL!

I lose more respect for some of you clowns on a consistent basis.

whoever makes Moscato needs to send Drake a thank you note ASAP!

Shout-out to everybody that keeps me motivated. love y'all.

Never been a dumb dude, No I'm not dense. I just had a slight lack of common sense.

QUIT ASKING ME ABOUT THE FUCKIN SPACEJAMS....lol, we'll let everybody know soon enough.

I cracked an egg that had two yolks in it... Dj Steph Floss told me it was good luck... we shall see.

"You play me once and lose affiliation, you play me twice i play myself, and that's a silly statement" - (c)Ro Spit ...Message for some of y'all.....yuuuuup and not to take with a grain of any spice either.

I'm too fly to be depressed.

BURN RUBBER ALL DAY.

GONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment