Thursday, November 19, 2009

5:03 AM



yup, you see the title, you see the pic, you see the Burn Rubber hat...now I have to see where I'll begin....

Hope this one turns out the way I want it to. I basically don't even think on these now, and they end up being fuckin classic....no bias of course, LOL! in all seriousness, every time I do one of these, I try to make it like Jay-Z's Blueprint.....or better yet on some "Reasonable Doubt classic shoulda went triple type shit" you know? Matta fact, since I'm on my Blueprint shit, let's start this bitch off like this:

*bongo drum intro* *crescendo* *beat drops* I.... am.... back.... niggas..... ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha......I wanna thank everybody out there for reading this...surely appreciate it.......what you are about to witness is my thoughts man........right or wrong.....just what I was feeling at the time...you ever felt like this.....just vibe with me....(walk wit a nigga man).....just vibe with me:

I remember letting messages I get and actually read on my phone fuck up my day...especially the weekends. Thank goodness I got people in my circle that listen to me and don't give me advice, but give me new views of reality that are different than mine with no strings attached, no filter, and no qualms. it's amazing how a couple months and a couple events where it seemed as if I lost can give you a different outlook on shit...for the better by the way. Let me fall back. some of y'all are gettin a little too good at reading between the lines nowadays, lol.

Some of you confirm my worst fears.

...and you wonder why the wall I have up is thicker than Berlin's was.

matta fact, I already know some of y'all read this shit waiting for me to slip up and talk shit about me on twitter. I gotta thank y'all the most. Y'all keep me on my toes and motivate me to do better. Thank you thank you thank you, you're far too kiiiiind.

Gaga, you know I love you to death, but Beyonce is way too cold. Video Phone OH LORD.

Lawn cut low, I see you snakes in the grass...

Had it been a couple years ago, I would acknowledge those who hate. Now, it's not even worth my time. #thatisall #carryon

Don't make me expose you to the folks that don't know you.

Fuck this whole facade of shit like "blogging" being the cool thing to do. I've been seein so many people trynna do this shit, it's funny. I see some of y'all doing your thing, but 90% of y'all should seriously stick to doing shit you're actually good at (if anything) and leave this internet shit alone....

...but shout-out to all the college orgs, especially the black ones up at Michigan State that have blogs now. i see y'all. and no need to send me thank you notes for me inspiring you all...you're all welcome on the low.

y'all can miss me with the talkin heads shit. Don't tell me what you're about to do unless you're actually makin legitimate moves to do it.

so transparent.

your ulterior motives ruined it.

I can't even be mad anymore.

the word "fake" has lost its power to me.

had me at hello, lost me at your small talk.

the rate I see people go from ambitious to frivolous is so fast nowadays.

you did it though.

I'll never change, I'm too stuck in my ways, I'll never change.

Don't ask permission, just ask forgiveness.

Burn Rubber all day.

finally famous whatupdoe.

My nonchalant manner is gonna infuriate some.

I'm soooooo tired. it'll take more than a decent night of sleep to cure this.

GONE.

2 comments:

  1. SOME DAY, YEARS FROM NOW, PEOPLE WILL TALK ABOUT THE "5:03'S". FROM DETROIT TO AS FAR AS LONDON POSSIBLY. THIS IS LIKE ON LIKE SOME UNDERGROUND E-MEMOIRS ISH. KEEP IT GOING. LIKE A SYNOPSIS OF THIS WHOLE MOVEMENT AND CULTURE. MAYBE ONE DAY ON THE SAME LEVEL OF JSMOOTH'S ILL DOCTRINE.

    ANYWAY, YEAH, IF YOU AINT FOCUSED AMBITION CAN EASILY TURN TO FRIVILOUS BEHAVIOR/ACTIVITIES AND YOU BECOME THAT CLICHE DUDE/CHICK THAT TALKS ABOUT MOVES INSTEAD OF MAKIN EM, EVENTUALLY ANNOYING MOST YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH. GOTTA REMIND MYSELF OF THAT EVERYDAY.

    TRANSPARENCY IS AN ADVOCATE OF THE REAL AND A DETERENT FOR THE FUGAZI. PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT AND IF YOUR MOTIVES/INTENTIONS ARE GENUINE

    KEEP IT UP HOMEY. ADDED TO THE EVERGROWING LIST OF WHY I STAY PROUD TO BE FROM DETROIT.

    AND ONE LAST THING, CRITICISM DOES NOT EQUATE HATING JUST AS PRAISE DOES NOT EQUATE JOCK RODING (HELLO 1998)

    ReplyDelete