Friday, September 4, 2009

RECAP: CLIPSE IN-STORE & CONCERT

I know I know, I'm a tad late on these, but whatever...it's catch up time. Anyways, a couple weeks ago, we were blessed to have an in-store with The Clipse and concert at St. Andrew's. Let's go...

The homie Trae from FADED, stuntin with the Spacejams that don't drop till November...eeeugh

Packed house

Gotta keep tradition with a bench pic...Deezle I see you

Adubb my friend

My boss/big bro Ro a.k.a. Ro Spit opened for the Clipse that night....and completely ripped it... no joke. I became even more of a fan of his music... can't wait for you all to hear the mixtape

Victory...the live energy made the song wayy better in my opinion

DJ Graffiti and The DJ of the Clipse spinnin

Clipse came out....killed it



LOL!

Bench pic with the homie Hustle Simmons from LEADERS1354

No comments:

Post a Comment