Sunday, April 19, 2009

RECAP: "KEYS TO THE CITY"

So right after the MAD ANTHONY concert w/ N*E*R*D, Big Sean, and Mike Posner, Pompous Apparel and Finally Famous hosted the official afterparty...it was crazy.

Ketchum was in the building... Burn Rubber fitted up

Paul TheBeat Smith came out of nowhere

Thanks to Pompous I was able to kick it backstage. Met a lot of cool people, including the homie Chip Tha Ripper.

Chip & Louis Vuitton Sean

Chip & JohnSolo yay'd up

F.A.D.E.D. in the building

Hey Shalayna

oh Lorri, lol

The legend Dante Digital

So Trae & I were about to take a pic, these two drunk and hot....well... scratch the "hot"... fal out DRUNK girls jumped in. um.....yeah......ok......i guess, lol

B!!!

Nicky P. whatupdoe

ThatBoyFatBoySoFreakinRidiculous, Me, and Fat Ray got a song comin out...be on the look out for that....JayJohn I see you bro!!!

Dustin Q. Rhodes' hat is oh so bright...JayJohn's bringin Nautica back...he called it several months ago
What up Good

My buddy Josh

McFly shittin'

Kaiya the cool girl, Mr. Posner, and Keely

Be on the lookout for new ish from the talented Chris Newland

S.O.T.S

The Wayne State University mascot is the most hood mascot ever...this thing was on stage killin all the dances...Whose mascot is doin that???? Tell me...g'head

Posner rockin the crowd

Brains Up!

I thought this pic was cold blooded...

McFly..."Iraq" in this bitch

this one too...

SAY IT AIN'T TONE

a couple more of my favs from State... hey ladies...

Chip killin that shit

Bas & Blue...none of this would have been possible without them... Thank y'all so much for letting me participate....& everything in general. Y'all are the greatest

My homie Rodney

MicDubb what it izzy

And I'm outti

ONCE AGAIN, A BIG THANK YOU TO POMPOUS & FINALLY FAMOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment