Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NIKE BLAZER HIGH JACKIE ROBINSON PACK

Haven't posted a pair of Blazers in a minute. Some haven't been dope, and others I just didn't post b/c I knew I couldn't wear them due to the "BLAHOW" factor which i attain.... *sigh* Anyways, here's another pack concept Nike did to commemorate Jackie Robinson. At first glance, one might think these were a poor attempt from Nike to throw a name like Jackie Robinson onto one of their shoes. Then I peeped the 'Brooklyn' on the heel, the 'B' on the upper side panels,and the blurred lines around the Swoosh, midsole and heel panel that represent the barriers broken that Jackie Robinson. That's some symbolism for that ass.




via

1 comment:

  1. I agree, crapstastic, good cause but like always, bad attempt... I'm guessing the AF1's Clark Kent got for "JR" are too good for the unfortunate. SMH...

    ReplyDelete