Sunday, February 8, 2009

5:03 AM RANDOMS



^Attention my Michigan State peeps: don't be mad at the pic. The hat is too cold...and way too vintage...shout-out to MOTIVATION.

We had a very very dope show tonight...if you missed it, well, hope you can make the next one...

Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory and Travis Pastrana's Nitro Circus look like some of the most craziest shit ever...

Listening to Lee's Morgan's Ceora right now...get hip to it.

Damn, all the infomercials are on the TV right now...eeeeeugh

That Soulja Boy/Bow Wow beef was so staged...terrible...and corny...beef is corny as fuck in general.

BURN RUBBER X FLI PELICAN NEXT WEEK....IT'S GOIN DOWN!

As soon as I get back home, I'ma need a haircut ASAP...RICK whattup!!!

I hope I get some IHOP pancakes tomorrow... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment