Tuesday, January 6, 2009

RECAP: FINALLY FAMOUS PHOTOSHOOT BY DANTE MARSHALL

So it went down. I snapped a couple pics. Finally Famous had me dyin the whole time. Dante Marshall is a champion with the pics, but y'all should know that already. Anyways, I had a video from this shoot that I was gonna put up that would definitely be one of the funniest videos ever, but the quality is horrible, so I won't...

Big Sean

Adubb

Gumbo filming for Big Sean's blog

Hilarity

Mike Dab tall ass

JayJohn and Dante

B. Randon

CT

Adubb foolin'

Earl Mac posin...this is a dope ass pic...









Olympic 6's so crispy...and I'm not talking bout the '08 joints either...

The dressing room...so much money in there...LV, Gucci, Bape, Jordan, and Burn Rubber...OBAMA OH LORD

go pelican.

off a lil group shots





This pic is gonna look so dope...

Dylan Dillinger

Everybody peeping the pic results






No comments:

Post a Comment