Monday, December 29, 2008

RECAP: DANTE DIGITAL $10 OPEN PHOTOSHOOT

If you're from Michigan, and on Facebook, you've probably either seen a video promoting this event or were tagged in a vid about this. Well, it went down yesterday up at Dante's loft. Before I went there I was working up at Burn Rubber. Big shout-out to AZ (Dublbagn) for coming through in the evening time so I could head out to this...

My favorite'brand-new actin' hipster took me there...hey b!

P.L. Punchlines was in the building... big Shout-out to Fli Pelican on the shirt...It's one of the dopest and personally one of my favorites...

Tommey Walker
and Deuce (Wrightrax)

Big Shan fuckin up my pictures.....TAAAAH!!!!!

Tommie Green was present. Many hate him. Many love him...LOL @ the shirt

Nicky P. whattup!!!

P.L. performed a couple dope tracks

ADubb my friend

So this guy came up to me and was using this shoe to promote his customization company he had... yeah.....no comment


Big Sean performed...and FINALLY DID THE WHOLE SECOND VERSE TO SUPA DUPA! yes, he did...I should've recorded it, but I decided to let y'all wait until the mixtape comes out (which will be here very very soon)







Dante Digital workin hard doin these photos...

It was a good turnout...

DJ Mo Beatz takin a dj-break to smash a burger



say it ain't TONE

Young Lex performing

DOPE ASS JACKET







I need this backpack


The great Dante Digital

4 comments:

  1. Burn Rubber was definitely in the building..I saw BR fitteds all night!!! dope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maaaan, why do I not remember taking ONE PICTURE that night?? LMFAO @ those custom shoes though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo.... did you get that custom guys contact info?!?!?!? I always wondered what an Air force 1 would look like if you let a bunch of kids go at it with a sharpie then roll it in some beer mixed with shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cliff, you my fwiend too

    ReplyDelete