Tuesday, December 9, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS AT 5:03 AM



Ah, I gotta get some sleep, so let me do this real quick...

Kanye's interview in FADER is one of those things that gives you inspirations to keep doing what you're doing, no matter how different it is...

That guy Joe Clair stays doin commercials, from Mickey D's to Home Depot...sheeeit, get that money, Joe!!!

Midnight scream in White...oops, I mean WEST Circle is wack as hell...

Big shout-out to all the support I've been getting on this blog. I was choppin it up with the homie Dylan, and he was putting everything in the big blogosphere picture setting for me...most importantly, he told me to keep grindin...preciate it.

ANd another shout-out to JYoung, one of the toughest critics out there, for co-signing the blog...preciate it mayne...

Making someone smile and/or laugh who is stressing out and/or having a bad day is dope...My homie Ms. "Spears" told me I did that...she might be playing me though, lol...

I'm feelin Kid Cudi's "Super Boo"...that's my shit

The BURN RUBBER x PREMIER Collab is so dope...Rick & Ro stay workin on that next big project...get ready...

2 more finals left...wish me luck...

A California Roll sounds sooooo good right now...and some Edamame...OH LORD!

My editor is a champion...HEYYYYY MS. EDITOR!!!! I LUVVVVVVVVVVV UUUUUUUUUU! lol...

During finals week, always remember that the main floor of the college library is the worst place to study...EVER. The mixture of beautiful ladies and people you know will lead to the inevitable event of retaining 15 minutes of information every 3 hours you're in there, lol...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE TAKING FINALS...WHEN YOU TAKE A STUDY BREAK, PEEP MY BLOG...

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment