Friday, December 5, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS AT 5:03 AM



I'm so sick right now...I think I'll try this NyQuil tomorrow evening and be knocked out.

Finals next week...oh lord, let's get it in...

Ro just let me know that he was proud of me and not to let up, which gives me more incentive to keep this ish goin...preciate it big bro.

I can't wait to go back home after finals.

BIG SEAN x CHARLES HAMILTON COMING SOON?!?! We will see...

I'm lovin these Wheat Supra's right now, I've been wearing them for the past 4 days straight...

it's freezing in my room right now...

A couple people get so offended my some of things that I've posted/stated on my blog that they've unfriended me from facebook...LOL! in the words of Royce Da 5'9" "QUIT ACTIN LIKE A LIL BABY!"

the RHA free movie channels are so dope.

Other than studying, hopefully there'll be something poppin on Saturday.

ManAndWife is hilarious.

Shop BURN RUBBER...and continue to peep my blog...

Thank you and Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment