Monday, December 1, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS AT 5:03 AM


I'm dozin so tuff right now...geeeeeez

Is it just me or is the Thanksgiving weekend the "one night jumpoff" of holidays??? Let that marinate, then discuss with me...if you need clarification on that, don't hesitate to come see me...

shout-out to the homie Aaron Reid...whattup homie!

That Britney Spears documentary shit on MTV was wack as shit. She said "I go through life like a karate kid"...WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?!

I think I'll use this 'Random Thoughts' to shout-out a bunch of people I missed whether it was choppin it up with you or takin a pic with you.

Shout-out to Nino Brown, and his dope photography skills.

Have you ever been on facebook real late, and tried to see who was online for facebook chat, and it's always those 2-3 people you know you don't wanna talk to...and THEN they hit you up like "Damn homie, you up to?!?! Let's chat". Ummmmmmmm....I say naw...

Gargantuan shout-out to James Grady...the grape escape joint is crazy! but you knew that already sir, lol...

The bed is lookin so comfortable right now...

Weekend was amazing...good to see my family in Chicago, and especially my Burn Rubber fam...when I use fam, I really mean it. Like Ro said: we keep a tight-knit crew.

Can't wait to get the Motivation shirt...MIKE WHATTUP!!! and good lookin out on the "notice"...furreal, we appreciate it.

It's funny how some people get offended by some of the most insignificant blurbs I say on this blog...

Another shout-out to the readers of this blog. I thank y'all for keeping up and checkin this blog everyday...good night

No comments:

Post a Comment