Saturday, November 29, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY RECAP (MORE PICS COMING SOON, I PROMISE)

A whole bunch of people have asked me thousands of questions, which most of them were similar to "Cliff, why weren't you up @ Burn Rubber working the Black Friday Sale?"

Well, when the Black Friday Sale started, I was just on the road in Chicago on my way back to work at Burn Rubber. Rick took this pic of how it went down though.



^YUP! I'm sure that pic agitates the crumbs, yentas, and other miscreants in the area, which is cool. Like Ro said: "We ain't lookin at you dudes, We lookin past you" That's definitely a statement I agree with wholeheartedly.

But yeah, it was crazy in there like for for most of the day. Anyways, I got there at 3:45...I'll post more pics and a couple videos soon so sit tight...

No comments:

Post a Comment