Tuesday, September 16, 2008

THROWBACK TRACK: CASH MONEY/HOT BOYZ "WE ON FIRE"

Aw man, this was my shit back in the day, and while I watching this, I was thinkin*:

*I guarantee that all you Lil Wayne fanatics weren't on the "Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper" train when you heard this

*Is it just me or is B.G. the South's version of Ma$e???

*WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUNG TURK?!?!

*Back in '99, I bet Juvenile, was thinkin, "Damn, it would be dope if I rapped while wearing flame-retardent gloves...yeah, that'll be dope"...

*With those big-ass saggin jeans, you know in real life these niggas wouldn't be out runnin ATF

*"What kind of boy wear Reebok tennis shoes/ takin off his shirt just to show his tattoos??"...LMAO!!!


1 comment:

  1. Finally! i tell lil wayne freaks all the time like he wasnt even the sweetest in his crew!

    ReplyDelete