Tuesday, September 30, 2008

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT....ABOUT TIME!!!!!











So since I was a little kid I have been faked out by commercials for kids toys and games. Especially video game commercials!!!! You know what I am talking about, seeing the preview for the new Madden and being all geeked cuz it looks so real, only to find out that even though it looks good, the best looking part is the demo when the game loads. This has now completely changed with the new screen shots of Street Fighter IV...look at these pics of in game action!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I might have to take a trip back out to Detroit, so I can school a few dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea this game is gonna be dope, cant wait. cliff, do you have a xbox 360?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^nah, I don't, but i think DublBagn does...he;s a champion and wrote this post by the way,

    ReplyDelete