Sunday, September 28, 2008

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!! THE END OF THE GAME!!!!!


If you guys dont remember my rant about how the game is getting stale and lame, sparked by The Hundreds x Disney collab. Well they are at it again with basically the devil of all brands ED HARDY....I cant believe it, why would you play yourself like this, I know you guys want to make bread but is being lame really worth it??? I think Scotty over at the Hundreds wants to boost his brand and sell it off.....at least I hope thats the plan, cuz he is running it right into the ground...

UPDATE FROM CLIFF SKIGHWALKER: this photo was photoshopped...thus, it's not real...

4 comments:

  1. thats some wack shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lord, i hope this isn't real...hmmm, the disney collab may turn out pretty dope though...i like the displays they had for magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, you need to research before you go posting and spreading this fake bull shit around. I emailed the hundreds directly rather than believing a picture:

    From: THinfo@thehundreds.com
    Subject: Re: say it aint so
    Date: September 29, 2008 12:26:05 AM GMT-04:00
    To: ************@wideopenwest.com

    Cmon. If you knew TH, you would know we would never work with Ed Hardy.

    If you see a TH collab, you'd find it on TheHundreds.com. Otherwise, it's Photoshopped and a fake.


    On Sep 28, 2008, at 9:20 PM, ***** ******wrote:

    I've been a big supporter of you guys for a couple years, and I was a bit disappointed to come across a colab that you guys did (or faked to flip some people out), is that Ed Hardy tee for real? Please say its not true Ed Hardy is the epitome of whack. Let me know either way tho.

    ReplyDelete