Monday, September 22, 2008

OVER THE WEEKEND: ME @ BURN RUBBER...IT FEELS GOOD TO BE HOME BABY!

So if y'all didn't know last weekend, I was up at Burn Rubber, getting my work on... and also my shop on, lol I can't lie. Before I even stepped foot into the shop on Friday to see the new, re-vamped shop, I snapped a pic of the outside... You can see from the outside how dope the shop looks...


As I stepped in to the shop, I was shocked at the look. I don't wanna describe it in too much detail, so y'all gotta come in and see it in person.








Paul was already @ the shop...hopefully I'll be gettin some stroopwafels soon


Simone!

Palmer shake-a-hand, shake-a-hand, shake-a-hand

Zeno from TheBrothersFour came through with his Burn Rubber phone skin...

These young boxers came through for our midnight release. Some champs too. The cat on the left holding the belt is the Junior Golden Gloves champ. Young boy in the middle is the winner in the Junior Olympics, and dude on the left is one of the young pros in the game...

Saturday morning breakfast...yezzur...
The one and only DJ Mo Beatz came through to see the new shop...Rick and Ro are
Teko a.k.a. "Blinded By The Jumpman" also came through over the weekend, copped a Burn Rubber Phone skin for his Blackberry and brought his little girl, who is part of the next generation of sneakerheads, lol. She's already hip to BR to and knows exactly who the chef is...

Juan was in the building, showing off these sick Y-3's...ANG AND JD I see you!!!

Rick and B. Jiles chillin on the stoop...
B. lettin everybody know why Burn Rubber is so cold!!!

Marlo of Commisioned Artists was here right before I left showing some new sketches and products he has in the works...I don't wanna spill the beans, so let's just say that it's about to be major...

FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment