Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MARC ECKO, WHAT THE F&$# WERE YOU THINKING?!?!: MARC ECKO'S "STAR WARS COLLECTION"

So Complex reports Marc Ecko as a huge Star Wars fan...however, with this collection, he obviously forgot how to take his fandom and channel it into making dope clothing. Now all the pieces aren't wack, but out of the 13 items, only 3 of them were wearable to me...so I'm gonna break down this shitshow....oops, i mean collection...

First off is the dope shit i would rock...the Boba Fett hoody is dope to me, as well as the "Freeze Suckas" Tee....


Hell, since I'm a nice guy, I'll even throw in the "Exploding Trooper", even though I think it's overkill for t-shirts with stormtroopers on it...


Not bad right?

Aight, here's where it's disgustingly horrible...let's break Ecko's terrible execution at items which would be considered dope to me if they had put a little more time into their clothing, and well...maybe stop focusing on commercials with "naked girls making pants"...

First up is this Stormtrooper Zip-front hoodie. The whole zip front thing is played out really...

Then this tradegy of a hoody...Ecko must have been in his "I want my clothes to look like Affliction" phase...


And this t-shirt where it looks like a drawing that you would in a connect-the-dots book or do on your napkin when you're bored at a restaurant. This shit looks so damn childish. It's Star Wars, not the damn Muppet Babies, Ecko...

Half-naked girls on shirt are starting to get wack too...

Here's Ecko "Ed Hardy" phase...these are some of the most terrible hoodies I've ever seen. WHAT THE FUCK DO SWORDS HAVE TO DO WITH STAR WARS?! AND WHY THE FUCK DOES YODA HAVE WINGS?!?! Yoda didn't have any damn wings...he was a jedi. Ecko, you looked more like a dumbass than a fan with this one...
sidebar: all that Ed Hardy shit is garbage...I cannot wait till the day comes when I'll have the opportunity to firebomb the Ed Hardy warehouse, lol...




3 comments:

  1. couldn't agree more. those are some ugly ass pieces. The whole full zip costume hoodie fad really needs to die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno man, the red jump off and the princess leia one looks straight to me

    everything else i agree with

    ReplyDelete