Wednesday, September 10, 2008

AW MAN THIS TOOK ME BACK....

Because I spent a lot of time when I was young in Chicago, my grandpops turned me into a die hard Jordan Bulls fan. I still remember being on the Southside of the Chi when the Bulls beat the Sonics in Game 6, and my grandparents bolting up the front door and not letting me go outside to "celebrate" (a.k.a. breaking shit) with everybody, lol...the 72-10 record in the season, and the 15-5 record in the playoffs i think...damn, i can still remember each cat from the team, and the lineups (I dare you to test me), and the Bulls' strating lineup music was soooo epic...when you heard that shit, you know the Bulls were about to whoop someone's ass...oh, the memories:



Anyways, I saw this pic from The Hundreds it brought me back...I had this shirt, but it got all faded and shit....I'm pissed it' all dingy lookin...Teko, you might still have your joint on ice still....



[sidebar] REMEMBER WHEN YOU WOULD PLAY NBA LIVE OR SHOOT-OUT, MIKE WOULD ALWAYS BE PLAYER 99....WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! THEN YOU WOULD USE CREATE A PLAYER TO MAKE MICHAEL JORDAN??? LMAO....HILARIOUS... [/sidebar]

No comments:

Post a Comment