Thursday, December 11, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS AT 5:03 AM



LOL @ the roommate...

2 exams down, one to go...

So I see E-Huff, the host of the Cultural Vibe, as I'm riding on the bus back to my dorm, and I ask him where he's headed, and he tells me about a dinner for the radio station that I work for mind you, that I knew nothing about...played me. And on top of that, this guy wins an award at the dinner...

Even though I'm almost done with the semester, I'm still stressed out...I need a massage.

HUGE shout-out to all the people who visit and continue to read this blog. Without y'all, there would be no 'CLIFF NOTES'. MATTA FACT, IF YOU'RE READING THIS RIGHT NOW, GO TELL 10 OF YOUR FRIENDS NOW (I know I know, it's late/early but eff it, lol...)

I can't wait for the Jordan 11/12 Countdown Pack midnight release @ BURN RUBBER. DON'T ASK ME TO HOLD OR "LOOK OUT" FOR YOU, CUZ I'M DEFINITELY NOT...thank you and you're welcome, lol.

Looking at the big picture, it's crazy that 5/8 of of my college career is over. I still have so much to do...

I'm listening to Shahida Nurullah...she's so dope and her voice sounds so pure. get familiar to here if you're not already

Teko, all these sneaker stories should seriously be on your blog...ASAP! no joke...

Can't wait to see my Burn Rubber fam, cuz it really is a family over there...and my friends, and the ladies...lol...

When's the next Finally Famous party goin down?

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment