Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BURN RUBBER'S CHRISTMAS EVE SALE RECAP

You saw the flyer, and is you missed out, you slept so hard. I'll start from the beginning of the day. I had wanted to leave earlier, but got stuck in the house cleaning up stuff. I got to the shop at 11:50 and took this pic while I was driving like a champion...

So I walked down the line, say whattup to a couple people I knew in the line, then went into the shop to get a few things ready for the sale. Noon hit and Rick said, "Go ahead and let everybody in"...10 minutes later, it turned out like this...

^Pics like that get the crumbs so mad at us. We can't help it that we're champions...

Anyways, James Grady came through and kicked it for a little bit, and gave me the OFFICIAL symbolism of the art piece that he gave me, I got a chance to record it too..

here's the piece we're talking about...

and here's the video:


Souht-out to Rodney from Eighty81.com from coming through all the way from Cleveland. He's actually started helping out with the customers too...


People coming through with one of the first BR tees ever made to show their support >>>


I left the shop a little early to pick up a couple gifts for my mom...so yeah, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment